List of All Categories

Kareena Kapoor talks about her future projects (June 2010)


Kareena Kapoor recently completed 10 years in the film industry. In her latest interview, she talks about her future projects & on being called the most beautiful woman by a magazine.
Q. Besides Ra.One and Stepmom, what releases do you have lined up for this year? Read more and watch video after the break...

Ra.One is slated for next year. Before that, I will have Golmaal 3 in which I‘m playing a tomboy. And then, there is Stepmom which is very special because it has Kajol and me, so many years after Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham.
Q. Milenge Milenge is also going to finally find a release. What’s your reaction?
It feels great, we have put in our hard work and labour in the film. The film has been in the making for a long time now, but I hope it does well for everyone, especially Satishji and Boneyji.
Q. You have been on a high recently. You just won the Best Actress award for 3 Idiots.
I guess Aamir Khan is lucky for Karisma and for me! I won this award & Karisma had also won it during Raja Hindustani.
Q. And you were named the most beautiful woman by a magazine.
Being called beautiful is a compliment which every girl wants. I feel beauty lies in being natural; anyone can look pretty with make-up. There is no beauty in fake eyelashes, lipstick & nail polishes. So, I was very happy when they decided to shoot me as natural as possible; that is how I like to be in real life.
Q. Are you happy that the original screenplay of 3 Idiots has been launched as a book?
What better book to have than the screenplay of 3 Idiots? It’s the best film I have acted in & it will be the best film I’ve acted in. The book also has my interview in which I have revealed that after Munnabhai, my mother told me, “Why don’t you tell the director of Munnabhai, Raju Hirani, that he’s Sindhi and so is your mom; he’ll cast you in the film.” I said, ‘Good idea’ and I told my secretary Zahid to tempt him with the idea!
Q. Will you be working with Aamir again?
We are dying to work with each other, so let’s see.
Q. You just completed 10 years in the industry. Refugee was released in 2000. How does it feel?
I have been a part of the film industry, thanks to mom and my sister Karisma, but these years are my own experience. They have been the best years of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails