List of All Categories

Kangana Ranaut’s Failure Became Her Success Story

If it weren’t for a failed exam, Kangna Ranaut wouldn’t be breaking a million hearts; she’d be medically treating them.
If only, the Himachali belle’s first film was called Doctor, not Gangster, it would have been oddly autobiographical, for in real life the actress wished to practise medicine. An out-and-out geek, Kangna was a student of Science in thick glasses, swamped with laws of physics and happily so. Not even remotely interested in a sport or an extra curricular activity, she would mostly be seen lost in her books. Full story after the break...

“I was brought up being told that medicine was a noble choice of career, that I should grow up and be a doctor so I could treat the poor for free. I believed in that, wholeheartedly because that’s how kids in those days were trained to ‘be good and do good’” says Kangna. And luck too was on her side as she aced all her exams in school. Until she failed one Chemistry unit test in 12th standard. “I was made to stand outside my class and that’s where I started thinking differently.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails